|Reference # : ||17-00703
||Title : ||Advanced NLG / ML Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/17/2017
| Description |
|Position: Advanced NLG / Client Engineer|
Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
- Acquire and bring structure to data so that it can be used in advanced natural language generation apps.
- Build tools that help you and the other Engineers/Data Scientists translate insights into action at scale.
- Deploy scalable models in our operational software to power actions.
- Build validation tools to maintain an architecture around NLG.
Education Level Required:
- A strong foundation in probability, statistics, and algorithm development.
- 2+ years professional experience with Python.
- Experience programmatically structuring and cleaning data, and not just analyzing highly cleaned data sets.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: classification systems, ranking systems, recommender systems, predictive modeling, and artificial intelligence related to financial industry.
- Strong understanding of recall/precision and bias/variance tradeoffs to match model performance to business needs.
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- An emphasis on incorporating human decisions into highly automated systems.
- Strong track record collaborating with data science, product, and engineering teams.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.