|Reference # : ||17-00747
||Title : ||Lead Informatica MDM Administrator ? Upgrade Specialist|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/01/2017
| Description |
|Position: Lead Informatica MDM Administrator ? Upgrade Specialist|
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Mandatory Skill (List out all Technical Skills required along with domain skill required)
Non Mandatory Skill
- HealthCare/Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills ? both written and verbal; demonstrated proficiency in English required. Excellent active listening skills
Education Level Required:
- Minimum 10+years' experience in IT and business intelligence.
- Should have experience in playing the role of a MDM Lead/Architect
- Experience in leading large MDM Implementation.
- Good Knowledge of Hierarchy, GUI/IDD, Match / Merge Process.
- Experience in implementing various models of MDM
- Good Knowledge of at least one Data Quality tool (Quality Stage, Informatica IDQ, Trillium)
- Awareness of MDM trends, MDM Concepts and other tools in the market.
- Ability to architect, estimate and respond to MDM proposals.
- Knowledge of Data Management Concepts
- Strong RDBMS SQL and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and capability to engage with customers, stakeholders to drive MDM design-decisions
- Build and standardize best practices, reusable components and accelerators for MDM implementations
- Extend support to Pre-sales and Business consulting teams on MDM solutions
- Experience in Informatica MDM Hub administration using Hub Console
- build the data model and other objects in the Hub Store
- configure and execute Informatica MDM Hub data management processes monitor ongoing operations
- configure external application access to Informatica MDM Hub functionality and resources
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.