|Reference # : ||17-00744
||Title : ||Business Helpdesk-KYC|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/17/2017
| Description |
|Position: Business Helpdesk-KYC|
Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Education Level Required:
- Supporting the applications as Support engineer L2 Working hands-on , UNIX, SQL, Autosys
- Thoroughly thinks through and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach, initiative to resolve problems
- Works with little direction and supervision, adapts to changing priorities.
- work in 247 support project WITH KYC APPLICATION KNOWLEDGE 5.
- Drive investigation of Root Cause Analysis RCA for critical events. Multi-level maintenance process using a Corrective, Preventive, Adaptive Perfective approach.
- Responsible for sending all Incident notifications as per agreed process. Chair bridge calls for effective coordination, incident resolution, service restoration
- Develop and maintain standard support procedures and other documentation as required to ensure the support, availability and continuity of IT services to agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Proactively monitor applications systems to capture potential issues e.g. alerts, performance before they occur, in accordance with monitoring maintenance procedures
- Ensure completeness of root cause for major critical incidents, and where possible resolve or provide workarounds, suggestions and improvements to mitigate future incidents.
- Provide technical assistance to team members during the issues
- Report promptly to management and business partners regarding critical outages until resolution
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.