Position: Data Analysis / Business Analysis
Location: New York City, NY, United States
Education Level Required:
- 7+ years of experience in Data Analysis / Business Analysis in Credit Risk area.
- Extensive experience in data mining through PL/SQL preferably using SQL Server.
- Experience with AVOX customer data and related vendor management.
- Project Management experience is desired.
- Prior experience with Application support area in Securities/Risk Management area.
- Prior experience in counterparty credit risk with knowledge in PD/LGD/EAD/EL.
- Experience in VaR/SVaR/PE/EPE calculations. Prior Modeling experience using R/SAS is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in regulatory frameworks such BASEL II/ BASEL III/ CCAR/ DFAST/SACCR.
- Product knowledge in Equities/Derivatives/REPO/SFT.
- Professional Certification such as PRM/FRM is highly desirable.
- 10+ years of experience in Business Analysis role, with demonstrable experience of collaboration with change management, business users, and IT developers.
- Expert at writing detailed, actionable requirements and business/functional specifications.
- Proficient in documenting use cases and process flow diagrams, including swim lanes diagrams
- Experience in sizing the opportunity, analyze different scenarios and assess the impact on business.
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive implementation of approved recommendations.
- Present the analyses, findings, and recommendations to the broader audience including senior leaders in Risk.
- Technical experience of PL/SQL, COGNOS and a good understanding of the basic principles of the relational database and data warehouse design is preferable.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.