Position: MSCOE-Technical- Microsoft-Technology-DotNet
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States
- Minimum 3 years design and analysis experience using .NET technologies
- A strong background with C# and ASP.NET Development
- ASP.net MVC core fundamental knowledge
- Experience with SharePoint/similar collaborative tool applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong skills in troubleshooting the code, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Net C# Developer with SQL Server backend (> 5 years) with knowledge of SSIS and SSRS. Have to understand Windows Forms and Web based user interfaces.
- Monitor and maintain the health of all production applications supported by the Internal Development Team.
- Manage the day to day support and development activities of a small team of developers.
- Ensure that schedules are met and policies are complied with.
Education Level Required:
- Excellent written/verbal/communication skills.
- Expertise in the .NET development ecosphere using the C# language.
- Advanced knowledge in building and deploying .NET based web applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, and WebAPI.
- Strong understanding of the HTML5 development ecosphere including ES6 and/or TypeScript and Node based tooling.
- Strong understanding of XAML based .NET applications using WPF and/or Silverlight.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server development including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), T-SQL (DML, DDL, DCL, TCL), and performance tuning.
- Strong understanding of common software design patterns.
- Strong understanding of common software architectural patterns.
- Experience with one or more modern MV-* frameworks with HTML5.
- Experience with common SDLC tools such as Git based version control and automated build/release, preferably using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience