Position: BA - Regulatory reporting
Location: Tampa, FL, United States
Education Level Required:
- Strong experience in Business/System Analysis and requirements elicitation.
- Experienced in BRD, FRD and Use Case preparations.
- Experienced in waterfall and agile SDLC methodologies with hands on experience in using agile tools (such as Jira) for epic/story/use case preparations and backlog maintenance.
- Experienced in data analysis for drawing business relevant decision making and hands on experience in defining data quality checks and identifying data quality issues. Experience in data quality operations will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in preparing user manuals and process documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong expertise in MS Office tools and experience in at least one of the data analytics tools such as SAS, SQL, Business Objects and Cognos etc. will be an added advantage (Update as needed).
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.