Position: BI QLIKVIEW Platform Engineer
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Contract Duration: 6 month
• Minimum 5+ years' experience in IT and business intelligence.
• Minimum 3+ years overall QlikView experience
• Strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts.
• Ability to independently work on multiple projects with minimal supervision and also to function effectively is a team member.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. In addition, the ability to teach and cross-train others.
• Extremely disciplined, self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Experience within HealthCare/Pharmaceutical industry
Mandatory Skill (List out all Technical Skills required along with domain skill required)
QLIKVIEW Platform engineer
Non Mandatory Skill
QLIKVIEW Development & HealthCare/Pharmaceutical industry
Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal; demonstrated proficiency in English required. Excellent active listening skills
• Conduct information systems needs assessment, information gathering and recommend appropriate business systems and IT infrastructure.
• Work closely with retail business/functional SME to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• QlikView Administrators are QlikView professionals who manage the day-to-day operations of a QlikView deployment.
• Understands how QlikView Server works and interacts with other QlikView components
• Understands how QlikView Publisher works and interacts with other QlikView components
• Understands all components of QlikView and how they interact on Server and Publisher
• Basic knowledge of Windows servers and settings, networks, databases and other IT infrastructure
• Perform Qlikview Upgrade and fresh Installation
• User and License Management
• Server Performance and Health monitoring
• Hardware Sizing and Capacity Planning
• Data Source Configuration and Maintenance
• Maintaining Server Logs, Qlikview Server Backup.
• Function as Qlikview Platform Doc-admins provide Business Intelligence and analytics Subject Matter Expert (SME) and project technical lead.
• Provide solutions to application designs issues and application tune-up.
• Provides leadership and coordination of all Qliview doc admin activities across all Qlikview environments
This includes performing application upgrades, and implementing solid change management principles, monitoring application performance and managing system integration issues.