Position: Full Stack Mobile / Web Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA,
Contract Duration: 6 MONTH
Required work experience
He/She should be experienced in developing software solutions with an intense focus on end user experience, rapid iteration and improvement and quality software delivery in an agile setting. His/Her primary focus will be full stack development, using Angular JS. The role requires interacting directly with business owners to define and fine-tune requirements, and working alongside other developers, designers, QA, and a product owner. As an early team member he/she will be encouraged (and expected!) to participate in the design and agile evolution of solutions and influence, challenge and defend technology decisions, not just execute static requirements.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent demonstrated experience
• 6+ years of experience with full stack web/mobile application development
• Strong understanding of design principles and user interface guidelines
• Highly proficient demonstrated success with full stack JS development
• Demonstrated success developing dynamic, responsive, interactive applications using frameworks and languages such as AngularJS, Ionic, Cordova and equivalent
• Demonstrated success developing and consuming APIs and Micro-Services to facilitate data access, business logic and workflow (RESTful JSON, Node.JS, SOAP etc,) (.Net a plus for legacy development)
• Experience with templating languages
• Advanced SQL and relational database skills
Knowledge & Abilities
• Ability to directly interact with business owners to iterate and fine-tune requirements (We don't necessarily want this person to do that, but this filters out candidates who blindly follow requirement, without any thought on what they're implementing).
• A keen sense of good UI and UX. Demonstrate the ability to create well-crafted designs from scratch based on requirements.
• Knowledge and experience with application and web integration.
• Design and develop dynamic, responsive and interactive web/ hybrid mobile applications
• Translate requirements, wireframes and conceptual designs into high quality, visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences
• Create clear, consistent, easy to use APIs
• Integrate with backend infrastructure (data, applications, services)
• Analyze and solve problems across all levels of the stack (Client, Network, API Layer, Server, Database, OS)
• Produce clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code, and participate in regular code reviews
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work closely with Product Owner on data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
• Work closely with QA on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and user experience
• Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new tools and technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Follow Agile development methodology and DevOps practices
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.