Position: Integration Architect
Location: Plano, TX
Contract Duration: 6 MONTH
Working knowledge of Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS
Hands on experience on Application development such as Java
• 10+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of large-scale systems
• 5+ years of experience working as an Enterprise Architect
• A high energy professional with very strong presentation and communication skill
• Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs
• Experience in using enterprise architecture principle to develop business strategy into technical implementation.
• Experience is developing large scale enterprise application is required.
• Implements and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems
• Start-up mindset with passion for designing, building and architecting software from scratch
• Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced Agile Scrum environment
• Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases a required.
• Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of web services and SOA.
• Experienced working with AngularJS or similar framework.
• Working experience of NoSQL and Big Data technologies.
• Cloud Technologies experience using AWS, Azure, etc.
• Experience in using SaaS, Paas solutions.
• Ability to successfully resolve stressful production issues
• Experience with Git/GitHub, VSO
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Chef, or CruiseControl
• Experience with Test driven development.
• Significant experience with Open source technologies.
• Proven experience with responsive and adaptive design and implementation
• Prefer to have Mobile Development (iOS/Android) experience but not required
• Prefer to have full stack development experience but not required
• Assist in production support and on-call duty as needed.
• Experience in Finance industry is a desired.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.