Position: .NET Solution Architect
Location: Springfield, IL, United States
Education Level Required:
- .Net is not the only technology involved, having real world experience designing & building sophisticated systems in this space is important. Other vital components are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create detailed design documents
- Fast Learner, inquisitive, approachable (biz & tech) & willing to debate/challenge when appropriate
- These people will need to interact with both business and technical stakeholders to research & analyze complex business/technical problems.
- The ability to design and collaborate with other senior technical team members to meet the goal of well defined designs and programming specifications we can assign to other dev resources.
- Broad experience in things like Web, Databases, Communication Programming, Advanced Security (e.g. Kerberos), Multiple Programming Languages, SDLC, & UML
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.