|Reference # : ||17-00783
||Title : ||Sr. System Analyst|
Jersey City, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/25/2017
| Description |
Position: Sr. System Analyst
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States
Contract Duration: Contract
This position is for the Business Analyst role which:
- The C&F IT Organization leverages Agile software development principles to achieve success in its support of the business.
- IT resources are assigned to squads that have specific missions.
- Each squad consists of a cross-functional set of team members from the various disciplines that are needed to complete the mission.
- The basic roles include Squad Master, Business Analyst, Developer, and Tester.
The Business Analyst works very closely with all stakeholders including business customers, vendors, and internal resources in order to facilitate team communication and achieve the squad's mission
- Documents project requirements including data mapping and transformation rules from source applications to ACORD XML standard messaging format and other related work
- Documents business processes and helps identify improvements
- Describes the business needs and requirements in the form of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Organizes and documents supporting detailed requirements using Confluence & JIRA
- Ensures that the other squad members have a clear understanding of the business needs, requirements & supporting documentation
- Provides thorough analysis of issues & solutions
- Works closely with developers and testers to complete project work
Individuals that would best match our need should have:
Education Level Required:
- Commercial P&C Insurance experience
- Strong SQL skills (Oracle, MS SQL Server, AS400)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of ACORD XML, other XML messaging protocol
- Ability to analyze large data sets, identify anomalies, recommend/assist with mitigation approaches
- Ability to understand complex, dependency driven data flows
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile concepts would be a plus
- Knowledge of Data Quality/Cleansing tools would be a plus
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.