Position: Salesforce Senior developer
Location: Redmond, WA, United States
- Must have atleast 5 years of salesforce Implementation experience
- Review prepare the technical design document.
- Participate in design discussions Perform Code walkthroughs and code reviews Contributes to test scripts test cases
- Contributes to test scripts, test cases
- Participate in testing in general and performs unit tests
- Good to have Lightning Experience
- He/She must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in design, testing or programming efforts and manage the integration process.
- Should be equipped with sound technical knowledge, be assertive in instructing and allocating workload to offshore team, be confident in leading the remediation of issues and identifying the path to completion, and be thorough and effective in providing feedback, status, and communication to key stakeholders
- At least 2 or more from the following certifications:
Education Level Required:
- Should be salesforce certified 501 or Advanced Developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.