Architect – API Management
Hoboken, NJ, United States
Contract Duration: Full time
Required Experience (Same as Relevant Experience)
- Must have worked on an assignment which involves setup and implementation of API Management (APIGEE).
- Should have experience in development of UI based applications using J2EE or .NET.
- Must have worked on setting up highly scalable infrastructure for global-public websites.
- Must have consulting mindset.
- Strong understanding of various design patterns and about latest technologies.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Android, iOS programming is a plus.
- Excellent communication skill required.
- API Management – APIGEE – Setup, maintenance, development
- Node JS, Angular JS, Android and iOS development experience
- J2EE or .NET based architect level knowledge and experience.
Education Level Required:
- Responsible for Solution, Estimation;
- Solution Proposition to Clients;
- Build client relationships in existing accounts;
- Review Statement of Work;
- Drive Solution / Framework Creation initiatives for customer;
- Provide Architecture Guidelines, Integration roadmap and Governance to all Integration projects in the organization
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience