Position Title: MS CRM - Solution Architect
Project Location: Irvine, CA, United States
Contract Duration: 12 Months
1. Techno-functional consultant with CRM XRM background, having worked on the MS CRM XRM product extensively and done multiple implementations.
2. Worked on different CRM XRM versions.
3. Implemented complete life cycle of least 5 to 7 projects.
4. Also having done projects on-premise cloud, support, upgrade and Migrations.
5. Aware of mobility in CRM XRM
6. Knows the MS methodology well able to articulate and understand the pain points of the customer.
7. Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one of the key responsibilities.
8. Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.
9. Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication skills.
10. Good understanding knowledge of Roadmap for MS CRM XRM - on-premise version.
11. Design and deliver solutions based upon client
1. Education B.E., B. Tech, MCA, Around 5 years of relevant experience.
2. Certified professional and having experience in functional, configurations and customizations in On-Premise considering best practices within Microsoft Dynamics CRM XRM.
3. Understanding of Integration with third party applications.
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
5. Project Lead experience
6. Solution designer architect
7. Awareness of various technologies like HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST, Silverlight, Angular JS
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.