|Reference # : ||17-00809
||Title : ||Oracle PL/SQL & Goldengate DBA|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/26/2017
| Description |
Position Title: Oracle PL/SQL & Goldengate DBA
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Contract Duration: Full Time
- Participate in software development and support efforts for large Banking & Finance application using Oracle 10g/11g databases
- Adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Develop solutions using SQL & PL/SQL modules such as packages, procedures, functions and other database objects
- Conduct Performance Tuning of application code at the database level
- Involve in data migration from legacy platform to Oracle
- Develop and customize stored procedures to access the newly migrated data
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.
- Very Strong database development experience using Oracle 11g/10g.
- Expert in SQL & PL/SQL modules such as packages, procedures, functions and other database objects.
- Expert in Performance Tuning of application code at the database level.
- Experience in Unix/Linux and Shell scripting.
- Good Knowledge of DBA skills using Oracle 11g/10g.
- Good Knowledge of Oracle Multiple RAC Nodes Implementation& Oracle Replication Software like GoldenGate, Streams etc.
- Good Knowledge of Data Modeling Concepts using Relational / Object Models and techniques.
- Excellent oral/written communication.
- Huge Plus – Any experience in Oracle Goldengate / Data Guard Replication Configuration & Troubleshooting and Working closely with Global Support DBA teams in addressing the data issues.
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies will be added advantage.