BA - Retail Risk
1) Strong experience in Business/System Analysis and requirements elicitation.
Education Level Required:
- 2) Experienced in BRD, FRD, and Use Case preparations.
3) Experienced in waterfall and agile SDLC methodologies with hands-on experience in using agile tools (such as Jira) for epic/story/use case preparations and backlog maintenance.
4) Experienced in data analysis for drawing business relevant decision-making and hands-on experience in defining data quality checks and identifying data quality issues. Experience in data quality operations will be an added advantage.
5) Experienced in preparing user manuals and process documents.
6) Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
7) Strong expertise in MS Office tools and experience in at least one of the data analytics tools such as SAS, SQL, Business Objects, Cognos etc. will be an added advantage (Update as needed).
1) Strong experience in Retail Risk products
2) Strong and hands-on experience in Basel II implementation with the thorough understanding of Basel III capital requirements and regulatory reporting requirements.
3) Experienced in other Credit Risk and reporting areas such as CCAR will be an added advantage.
4) Experienced in defining models for RWA and capital requirements calculations with Simplified/IRB/AIRB approaches.
5) Knowledge of Client Product Processors and Risk Management systems will be an added advantage.
6) Experienced in reconciliation between different systems and data sources.
Bachelor's degree equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience.