|Reference # : ||20-00006
||Title : ||SharePoint and Desktop Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/20/2020
| Description |
|Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a SharePoint and Desktop Software Developer.|
This is a full time position at the Pentagon. This position requires candidates to have a DOD Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer include support for both SharePoint development and desktop solutions. The position will:
• Support the organizations’ need for tools to reduce workload using Microsoft Office products, SharePoint and existing Business Intelligence tools to include Business Objects, Qlik, and Tableau.
• Gather requirements, plan, develop, prototype, test, and document and train the staff on the use of the tool or solution.
• Design and develop to the extent possible the out of the box tools available in SharePoint 2013 and as the system transitions, 2016.
• Create Webpages, forms, workflows to support customer requirements.
• Provide Microsoft Desktop solutions using expert knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other applications to provide desktop tools that allow users to-
• Develop tools that provide the means to load icons on desktops to reach back to data and present it in MS products that provide the visualization required.
• Plan, create, configure, customize, check, and remedy of issues related in existing or new applications.
• Perform QA testing of web applications
• Have experience with software development life-cycle products from requirements, design, implementation, and testing phases
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and management about application issues and weekly status
• Have strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Be a proactive, fast learner, and able to work independently and in a team.
• Candidate must be willing to obtain or hold a current DoD 8570 qualified for the position (two parts):
1. CompTIA Security+ certification is required or within 90 days and must be current under Continuing Education (CE) rules.
2. Computing Environment certification is required within 120 days of start date.
• Minimum three years of professional experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients
• Experience using Software Assurance (SA) tools such as Client Fortify and resolving issues identified by the SA tool within the code based.
• Experience with development of solutions with desktop application such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint and experience with BI tools such as Business Objects Tableau or Qlik
• Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues
• Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment
• Experience with SharePoint in the US Army unclassified network or DoD environment highly desired. Familiar with the Army Acquisition Community is a plus.
• Experience in Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and SharePoint designer
• Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework
• Knowledge or experience with Office 365 and/or Azure
• Experience using project management tools e.g. MS Project and JIRA
• Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models
Required/Desired Education & Certifications:
• CompTIA Security+ certification is required and must be current under Continuing Education (CE) rules. DSA will assist with obtaining
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is desired.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.