|Reference # : ||17-00133
||Title : ||Deployed All-Source Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Special Operations Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||05/25/2017
| Description |
|Job Title: All-Source Analyst|
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions is seeking an All-Source Analyst with a TS/SCI security clearance to work in a dynamic team environment serving a classified customer.
Job Responsibilities: The All-Source Analyst shall be responsible for:
- Functions as a part of an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of USFOR-A, CJTF Paladin, Regional Command, BCT/RCT/MEU/MEB/Coalition BDE, and Battalion CJ2 staffs' analytical requirements.
- Analyze, report, and conduct database management and dissemination of mission analysis briefings and annexes, High Value Individual targeting products, network nodal analysis, and all-source exploitation of documents and media from operations and detainees.
- Researches, develops, presents and publishes all-source intelligence products at the tactical and operational level, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall analytical team.
- Conduct analysis of insurgents who are directly linked to the acquisition, production, transportation, emplacement and employment of IEDs.
- Provides input to multiple Government requirements and objectives, assists with the analysis and production of various intelligence products, and supplies analytical support for senior Military leaders.
- Attends meetings and conducts comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit's missions.
Education / Experience:
- 5 years of analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agency (All-Source experience preferred; experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, South West Asia regional issues and all-source or military analysis desired).
- Highly desired- Bachelor's Degree.
- Proficient in the use of basic intelligence computer applications and intelligence related automation, including MS Office Product Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, quality assurance and the development of all-source and intelligence products and assessments.
- Former 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or service equivalent.