|Reference # : ||17-00132
||Title : ||Deployed SIGINT Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Special Operations Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||3 Years
||Start Date : ||05/25/2017
| Description |
|Job Title: SIGINT Analyst|
Clearance: Active TS/SCI and CI Polygraph
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions is seeking a SIGINT Analyst with an active TS/SCI and Polygraph to deploy to a hazardous location in support of a classified customer.
Job Responsibilities: The SIGNIT Analysis shall be responsible for:
Job Requirements The position of the SIGINT Analyst requires a minimum of:
- Researching, developing, presenting, and publishing SIGNIT products at the tactical and operational level related to insurgent activities, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall intelligence analytical team.
- Conducting analysis of raw and fused signals intelligence data concerning insurgent threat activities.
- Providing input on multiple Government requirements and objectives.
- Assisting with the analysis and production of various intelligence products, and supplies analytical support for senior Military leaders.
- SIGNIT analysis on insurgent threats, mission planning, Client development, damage assessment, and counter-terrorism in the AOR and Afghanistan in general.
- Attending meeting and conducting comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit's missions.
- Training in SIGNIT Analysis with a minimum of 3 years SIGNIT experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with operational level experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Army/Joint SIGNIT procedures, data processing systems such as CIDNE, RT-RG, NSANet and associated SIGNIT databases/search engines.
- College degree (Associate or Bachelor's) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience.
- Proficiency in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, other Intelligence related automation in support of analytical efforts and product development, and MS Office Product Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Strong research and writing skills and a capability to effectively operate as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of Afghanistan Theater of Operations requirements.
- Requires former MOS 1N, 35S/P/N, 352N/P/Q/R/S, 18F, or equivalent.
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance with a current CI-Scope Polygraph.