|Reference # : ||17-00131
||Title : ||Deployed HUMINT Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Special Operations Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date : ||05/25/2017
| Description |
|Job Title: HUMINT Analyst|
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions is seeking a HUMINT Analyst with an active TS/SCI to deploy to a hazardous location in support of a classified customer.
Job Responsibilities: The HUMINT analyst shall be responsible for:
Job Requirements The position of the HUMINT analyst requires a minimum of:
- Researching, developing, presenting, and publishing HUMINT products at the tactical and operational level related to insurgent activities, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall C-IED, COIN, and targeting analytical team.
- Conducting analysis of raw and fused human intelligence and counterintelligence data of insurgents who are directly linked to the acquisition, production, transportation, emplacement and employment of IED.
- Providing input to multiple Government requirements and objectives.
- Assisting with the analysis and production of various intelligence products specifically focused on the C-IED mission set, and supplies analytical support for senior Military leaders.
- Attending meeting and conduct comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on force protection and threat-related current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit's mission.
- HUMINT analysis related to threat awareness, force protection, and Indications and Warnings (I&W), mission planning, Client development, damage assessment and counterterrorism in the AOR and Afghanistan in general.
- 4 years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with HUMINT experience preferred. Experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, South West Asia regional issues or HUMINT, CI or military analysis desired.
- College degree (Associate's or Bachelor's) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience.
- Proficiency in the use of basic intelligence computer applications and intelligence related to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Strong research and writing skills and a capability to effectively operate as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their assurance and the development of HUMINT and intelligence products and assessments.
- Requires former 35L/M, 351L/M, 180A, 18F, 35D/35E, 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35A, 34A, or equivalent.
- Prior experience utilizing Advanced Source Operations Management System (ASOMS)
- Current Top Secret/SCI Clearance.