Click here to login or register
|Reference # : ||17-00113
||Title : ||Deployed Collections Manager|
|Position Type : ||Special Operations Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date : ||05/22/2017
| Description |
Job Title: Deployed Intelligence Requirements Collections Manager
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions is seeking a Collections Manager with an active TS/SCI to deploy to a hazardous location in support of a classified customer.
Job Responsibilities: The Collections Manager shall be responsible for;
Job Requirements: This position requires a minimum of:
- Coordinating all Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) collection requirements and ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported commands/organizations.
- Developing, maintaining, and updating collection plans based on the supported Commander's Priority Intelligence Requirements prioritized in support of counterterrorism, C-IED, COIN, and the Commander's specific targets.
- Monitoring a wide range of available organic and non-organic (organic sensors are assigned/attached to the supported command/organization; non-organic belong to other commands/organizations) collection systems for new nominated requirements, then validates and distributes them as required.
- Preparing ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
- Interfacing with higher, lateral and subordinate commands/organizations Collection and Requirements Managers including entities within ANSF/GIRoA to answer intelligence related RFIs and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting.
- Conducting presentations and briefings as required.
Highly desired qualifications and experience:
- Three years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office (including PowerPoint) and intelligence related automation
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as Falconview and C2PC
- Experience with IC collection management systems (e.g. Coliseum) mission applications
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint/combined intelligence team
- Capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Education – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience AND/OR completion of the ISR Operations Course (Goodfellow AFB)
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination architecture
- Experience with tactical ground and air sensor operations and management
Cyberspace Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.