|Reference # : ||18-00217
||Title : ||Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Analytic Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||09/04/2018
|Clearance Level:||Top Secret, TS/SCI, TS/SCI with CI poly|
| Description |
|Job Title: Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst|
Clearance: Top Secret Collateral, Able to be SCI adjudicated by the FBI
Work Location: Washington DC
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions is looking for a Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst with an active TS clearance supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Counterintelligence Division.
Job Responsibilities: Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst shall support the FBI Counterintelligence Division, Intelligence Branch, and Foreign Investment Unit (FIU), at the direction of the government, qualified intelligence analysis and perform tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyst will assist FIU by identifying, analyzing, and disseminating information regarding threats to national security and develop final products such as CFIUS Transaction Threat and Risk Assessments. These assessments are a result of analysis of foreign investments in the U.S. Conduct comprehensive reviews of applications filed with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS), and telecommunications license applications filed with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) through Team Telecom (TT).
- Examine foreign investments where no CFIUS or FCC application has been filed, or Non-Notified transactions, but where threats to U.S. national security may still exist.
Job Requirements: The position of the Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years of analyzing intelligence in support of the Intelligence Community.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Experience analyzing and/or drafting Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) for DoD or DoJ entities
- Experience using analytic techniques to identify trends, fill information gaps, develop judgements; including criminal and/or financial crime intelligence
- Experience using analytical tools such as Palantir, TAC, RMT, for data exploitation and for disseminating raw intelligence
- Substantial knowledge of intelligence operations, procedures, techniques and terminology of the IC; knowledge of developing and presenting products and information
- Experience w/ software applications such as MS Office Suite; and Public Source databases such as Lexis Nexis
- Strong writing/editing experience
- Experienced in presenting/briefing
- Critical Thinking
- Knowledge/experience with a critical infrastructure - Financial Services, Aerospace/Aviation, Bio Tech, R&D Life Cycles
- Experience with interagency collaboration (DOD, Client, Treasury, Department of Energy, Department of Commerce)