|Reference # : ||18-00216
||Title : ||Senior All Source Analyst |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/13/2018
| Description |
Cyberspace Solutions is looking for DCGS Requirements and Capabilities Support (RCS) Senior Analyst to support the Deputy Directorate for Battlespace Awareness (J28) and the Battlespace Awareness Functional Capabilities Board (BA FCB.) The candidate will be capable of supporting the Joint Staff/ J2's mission to provide Secretary of Defense (SecDef), Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS), Combatant Commanders, and the Joint Staff (JS) with support on future capability development to ensure current and future Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities support warfighter BA requirements.
- Senior Analysts must hold a Bachelor's of Science degree in a technical subject and have at minimum five years' related experience working on either IC or DoD staffs, 5 years' experience working with intelligence PED supporting CCMD Joint Intelligence Operations Centers and/or Service DCGS systems.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of ISR systems, sensors, and dissemination techniques in one or more applicable operational domains (space, air, land, and/or maritime) and/or intelligence discipline (GEOINT, SIGINT, MASINT/CWMD).
- Possess knowledge of Joint Capability Areas (JCAs), (e.g., ISR tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination (TCPED)),
- Familiar with the Joint Staff (JS) and both the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and Planning Programming, Budgeting and Execution PPBE processes
- Familiarity with CJCSI 5123.01 JROC Charter, CJCSI 3170.01, CJCSI 3312.01, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff JCIDS Manual.
- Proficient at using Windows based desktop computers and MS Professional Suite of applications, specifically, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Proficient in writing, coordinating, and publishing reports and assessments related to joint capability development/ISR capability requirements at the executive level.
- Proficient in performing capability requirements analysis on a daily basis and preparing products in a manner consistent with established reporting procedures.
- Proficient in research techniques with respect to available DoD, acquisition, Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (RDT &E) and IC databases and resources to perform capability requirements analysis.
- Analyze and assess Distributed Common Ground/Surface System (DCGS) enterprise activities.
- Assess and analyze DCGS documentation as required to make JCIDS-related recommendations on CCMD, Service, and CSA-identified capability requirements
- Synchronize DCGS requirements and capabilities management with JCIDS processes.
- Leverage DCGS knowledge and experience to support all aspects of the Joint Staff J2 missions.
- Provide DCGS enterprise briefings and advice to senior leaders, management and J28 staff member's to inform recommendations and decisions.
- Provide DCGS technical expertise during the Functional Capabilities Board's (FCB) input to the annual CGA, CPR, and CPA processes.
- Support and review DCGS-related Joint policy, CONOPS, standards, business processes, and spiral development activity and determine impact on the intelligence enterprise and initiatives.
- Interact as directed with the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard, CCMDs, CSAs, and the DCGS Enterprise governance, steering and Joint Integration working groups.
- Collaborate with JS J28 Operations and Users Focus Team to develop, implement, monitor, and review DCGS Enterprise participation in technical demonstrations and exercises, to include, but not limited to, Master Scenario Events List development and execution, and technical demonstration and/or exercise White Cell management and execution.
- Develop and review DOD and IC documentation necessary to achieving an integrated information sharing environment.
- Attend conferences and other portfolio-relevant events, assisting in planning meetings, developing and producing briefings, meeting notes, and other required reports.
- Supporting resolution of Joint Staff Action Programs (JSAPs,) eTask, and other taskings as required.
- Prepare agendas, send invites, receive preparation materials, review presentations and send out information and-·instructions to attendees related to meetings, In-Progress Reviews (IPRs), working groups, and/or working sessions for DCGS enterprise-related activities.
- Support intelligence integration and interoperability assessments, to include, but not limited to general, desktop and applied research, UP.er utility, and best-of-breed assessments in support of BA CPM; developing and coordinating Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms); conducting internal assessment events; and participating in external exercises, technology demonstrations or other planned events, as required.
- Perform research, collaboration, coordination and providing expert review and comment to build requirements document packages and develop the JS J2 position on DOD and COI taskers.
- Participates in assigned portfolio-related communities of interest (COIs, working groups, meeting and studies.)
- Pentagon, Arlington, VA and/or in the Client.
- Travel may be required, specifically day trips or 1-2- day travel from the Client to the Norfolk/Suffolk area, at no greater a frequency than quarterly.
- OCONUS travel to geographic and/or functional CCMD HQ staffs may be required