Click here to login or register
|Reference # : ||18-00213
||Title : ||Senior Recruiter|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||05/25/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: Fairfax, VA
The Senior Recruiter will be an integral part of an exciting recruiting team focused on full life cycle recruiting efforts for our clients with the primary responsibility of recruitment of candidates that support the Federal Government in intelligence and IT disciplines including rotational and full-time deployed positions.
- Partners with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties,
qualifications, and skills.
- Develops specific and targeted creative recruitment strategies using a variety of means
in order to identify and develop candidates from various sources.
- Full life cycle recruiting to include: sourcing, reviewing resumes, screening candidates,
submitting resumes to hiring managers, coordinating interviews, etc.
- Provides information to potential candidates about the company, culture, benefits and
- Acts as point of contact with all hiring managers and candidates throughout the entire
interview and hiring process.
- Partners with hiring managers on proposal efforts.
- Minimum of 6 years of full life cycle recruiting experience either with consulting
or in-house recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Two+ years of recruiting experience for a Federal Contractor where your efforts were focused on recruiting professionals with TS/SCI & FSP or CI.
- Two+ years of recruiting experience for a Federal Contractor working against a SOW.
- Minimum one year of recruiting experience for full time deployed intelligence analysts.
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and communication skills required.
- Ability to interface with senior management.
- Successful track record of recruiting candidates and achieving aggressive recruiting goals
in the government contracting industry.
- Experience with Task Order staffing.
We are proud to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, as well as tremendous growth potential.
- Understanding of and experience with adhering to OFCCP guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Cyberspace Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.