|Reference # : ||18-00211
||Title : ||Elastic Developer/SME|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/21/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Elastic Developer / SME
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI polygraph
Work Location: Reston, VA
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Elastic Developer in support of a DIA contract. The Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center (IC SCC) is a federal cyber center with a mission to ensure the execution of defensive activities, coordinate security monitoring across the IC, and maintain awareness of security-related threats, events, and incidents.
The Elastic Developer will build and maintain the Elastic, Logstash, and Kibana data nodes with X-Pack. The developer will use Elastic to ingest data from various sources, index it, and create dynamic visualizations in Kibana.
Job Requirements: The Elastic Developer shall possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years of industry experience preferred; or a High School Diploma plus 12 years experience, an Associate's Degree plus 10 years experience, a Master's Degree plus 6 years experience, or a PHD.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and X-Pack.
- Experience with Linux, CentOS and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Experience with AWS/C2S, EC2, S3, IAM.
- Experience with Data ingest (ETL), multi-node cluster, architecture, development and implementation.
- Experience with SAML authentication. Requires familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
- Experience with Subversion, and/or GIT.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or similar).
- Experience with Apache Solr, or Apache Lucene.
- Experience with Splunk.