Click here to login or register
|Reference # : ||18-00209
||Title : ||Cyber Coordination Watch Officer|
|Position Type : ||Cyber Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date : ||05/16/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Cyber Coordination Watch Officer
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI polygraph
Work Location: Reston, VA...then McLean, VA in Fall 2018
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Cyber Coordination Watch Officer in support of a DIA contract. The Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center (IC SCC) is a federal cyber center with a mission to ensure the execution of defensive activities, coordinate security monitoring across the IC, and maintain awareness of security-related threats, events, and incidents. This position has a rotational schedule (4 day / 10 hour schedule rotating weekly between 0500-1500 and 1400-midnight).
Job Requirements: The position of Cyber Coordination Watch Officer shall possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree plus 4 years of industry experience preferred; or a High School Diploma plus 8 years experience, an Associate's Degree plus 6 years experience, a Master's Degree plus 2 years experience, or a PHD.
- Experience in Cyber Watch with strong analytical background.
- Vulnerability Research and Reporting experience a plus.
- Incident Response experience is a plus.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Detail-oriented, motivated professional.
Cyberspace Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.