Cyberspace Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified individual with active TS/SCI clearance and CI polygraph to serve as the Requirements Manager in support of an International Systems Intelligence mission.
Perform high-level analysis and support related to compliance, agency mission, strategic goals, business process re-engineering, implementation plans, and/or integration of IT investment processes to other procedures and disciplines. Provide technical expertise in the documentation, analysis, prioritization, and management of requirements across multiple network environments. Define functional usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system. Engage with internal and external stakeholders and solicit and document feedback on functionality and gaps in current capabilities. Coordinate feature testing and determine environmental needs, ensuring the quality, approval, and handoff of end-to-end requirements. Capture and manage all requirements in an automated requirements management tool. Provide status metrics on funded and unfunded requirements to government customer via established reporting structure and timeline. Provide comprehensive documentation to Project Managers for scope development in project plans.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Education:
- Active TS/SCI clearance and CI Polygraph
- Experience working with DIA and greater Intelligence Community
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years' experience in requirements management. Additional experience may substitute for education
- One or more of the following certifications highly desired: PMP, ITIL, Agile, or CMMI
- Expertise in various COTS and GOTS tools which support management of requirements
- Experience preparing government and/or executive briefings and reports
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including SharePoint, Project, and Visio
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact with team members and senior level personnel
- Strong organization skills to prioritize and balance complex work
- Attention to detail, able to read and understand technical data
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and lead teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously