|Reference # : ||18-00204
||Title : ||Administrative Assistant with TS/SCI clearance|
|Position Type : ||Cyber Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/08/2018
| Description |
Cyberspace Solutions seeks an Administrative Assistant with Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to successfully complete CI Polygraph to support an International Systems Intelligence mission. The program provides operation, support and sustainment services for systems engineering, testing and evaluation of hardware and software information technology systems, hardware design, procurement assistance, system integration, and software maintenance (i.e. upgrades, fixes, and coding repairs) as part of an integrated team.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work
- Provide support to assist with office tasks, track executive taskers, represent the office in front of executive stakeholders.
- Coordinate travel arrangement for government and contractor staff.
- Assist contractor staff with preparation and submission of expense reports.
- Monitor/Manage calendars, schedule conference rooms and VTCs for meetings. Coordinate foreign visitor requests with appropriate Security and Liaison offices. Plan conferences and coordinate with appropriate personnel.
- Plan, coordinate, and provide support for recurring and ad hoc meetings; preparing and distributing agendas, meeting minutes, read-aheads, and other required documentation. Attend meetings and conferences with partner nations as required.
- Develop information briefings, executive strategy papers, white papers, templates, and other general correspondence.
- Research and compile technical data for use in manuals, training materials, and other technical documentation. Prepare final documents ensuring proper and classification and adhering to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Review business process requirements and analyze best practices for information management, and collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to modify sites and implement approved changes.
- Maintain electronic continuity book, and manage related administrative processes (e.g. Onboarding/In-processing, Out-processing, Accountability Procedures).
- Assist Program Manager with preparation and collection of reports based on established contract deliverables and delivery methods. Consolidate inputs from team members for routine reporting.
- Collect performance metrics and prepare reports, and manage content on SharePoint.
- Assist with preparation of and distribution of marketing materials (brochures, pamphlets, etc.).
- Occasionally assist primary web services account manager with account administration.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This position will be full time. Occasional travel may be required (10%).
Work location is Joint Base Anacostia/Bolling, Washington DC in DIA HQ.
Telework is NOT authorized.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly, ability to obtain within 30 days
- DIA/Intelligence Community experience highly desired
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Visio, and SharePoint
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact with team members and senior level personnel
- Strong organization skills to prioritize and balance complex work
- Attention to detail, able to read and understand technical data
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong data analytics skills, particularly in the use of MS Excel a strong plus