|Reference # : ||18-00112
||Title : ||SIGINT Geospatial Analyst- Expert|
|Position Type : ||Special Operations Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||03/02/2018
| Description |
Job Title: SIGINT Geospatial Analyst- Expert
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Location: Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA)
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as SIGINT Geospatial Targeting Analysts to support a USSOCOM contract. The SIGINT Geospatial Targeting Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. SIGINT Geospatial Analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst shall have advanced skills utilizing the F3EA process to fuse SIGINT Geospatial data from disparate sources to support dynamic and rapidly changing analytical requirements to meet operational needs. Analyst shall be well versed in geospatial predictive analytic techniques and the ability to gather, create, analyze, and manipulate new geospatial data using the appropriate tools/software.
Job Requirements: The position of SIGINT Geospatial Analyst/Expert-Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level.
- Analyst shall have advanced SIGINT knowledge to identify and/or confirm individuals, organizations, facilities, locations, trends or patterns of interest associated with a high value target or network of interest in a collaborative environment
- High level of proficiency with NSA and other SIGINT analytical databases covering both DNR and DNI related technologies.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge in the following software: Skope SIGINT Toolkit, ArcGIS and GoogleEarth
- Provide in-depth knowledge and application of internet protocols and advanced communication technologies
- Identify, retrieve, evaluate, interpret and analyze myriad finished and unfinished classified and unclassified data sources, including all available information to create fused analytical products that will enhance situational awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs
- Perform deep target geospatial analysis of all available information, using all sources and proprietary tool sets to reveal entities of interest determine lifestyle patterns and provide detailed background information for targets and networks of interest
- Inject thorough understanding of SIGINT analytical integration to overcome production gaps and create new avenues of information flow
- Characterize logical and physical terrorist networks and other individuals or networks of interest using multiple data sources and analytical protocols
- Use all available information to enhance all-source analysis in support to the customer
- Assist in intelligence product development by developing leads derived from regional and ideological discussions
- Develop and maintain close, collaborative relationships, intelligence partners internal and external to the customer
- Routinely identify gaps in finished intelligence data through research and analysis
- Provide input to routine reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.