|Reference # : ||18-00101
||Title : ||Intelligence Operations Specialist|
|Position Type : ||Special Operations Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||03/01/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Intelligence Operations Specialist|
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Intelligence Operations Specialist to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence specialists capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. The Intelligence Operations Specialist will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Intelligence Operations Specialist shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Intelligence Operations Specialist interested in this opportunity must have experience in several of the aforementioned disciplines. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The contract will require Intelligence Operations Specialist capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines. Intelligence Operations Specialist will interface with intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of personnel as well as prepare analytic support products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, source development and threat analysis. Intelligence Operations Specialist may perform daily collateral/high side analysis, provide intelligence products and perform intelligence research.
Job Requirements: The position of Intelligence Operations Specialist shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.