|Reference # : ||18-00042
||Title : ||Multi-Layer Targeting Analyst - Expert|
|Position Type : ||Special Operations Jobs|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||01/20/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Multi-Layer Targeting Analyst- Expert|
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Location: Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA)
Job Description: Cyberspace Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Multi-Layer Targeting Analyst's (MLT analyst) to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. The MLT analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. MLT analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Analysts interested in this opportunity must have experience in several of the aforementioned disciplines. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The Multi-Layer Targeting Analyst shall provide comprehensive assessment of multiple types/sources of intelligence data and support the F3EA targeting cycle in order to answer intelligence questions and provide recommendations for further action or collection. MLT analysts shall have experience in multiple analytic fields and be capable of applying each intelligence discipline to solve complex problems. MLT analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation.
Job Requirements: The position of Multi-Layer Targeting Analyst /Expert-Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five years at the operational level.
- Shall have advanced Power Point skills and proficiency using analytic tools and databases including, but not limited to: ArcGIS, Analyst Notebook, M3, TAC & IC Reach
- Shall have a deep understanding of the F3EA cycle as well as the data tools and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
- Identify, retrieve, evaluate, interpret and analyze myriad finished and unfinished classified and unclassified data sources, including all available information to create fused analytical products that will enhance situational awareness in support of the customer mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs
- Perform deep target all-source analysis of available information, using all source and proprietary tool sets, to reveal entities of interest, determine lifestyle patterns and provide detailed background information for targets and networks of interest
- Inject thorough understanding of all-source analytical integration to overcome production gaps and create new avenues of information flow
- Characterize logical and physical terrorist networks and other individuals or networks of interest using multiple data sources and analytical protocols
- Use all available information to enhance all-source analysis in support of the customer
- Assist in intelligence product development by developing all-source leads derived from regional and ideological discussions
- Develop and maintain close, collaborative relationships intelligence partners internal and external to the customer
- Routinely identify gaps in finished intelligence data through research and analysis
- Provide input to routine reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.