|Reference # : ||17-00179
||Title : ||Project Manager - IT|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/25/2017
| Description |
|A Project Manager in IT position is open in Greenville, SC for a Bachelors Degreed professional with SaaS experience. Must have 2+ years' experience in software project management, with some experience in cloud based software. In this role you will report to the CIO.|
Why work for this company? Growing, dynamic industry. Great growth opportunity!
- Lead and manage teams in cross-department activities for short and long term projects.
- Key project documentation - statements-of-work, change orders, project plans, requirements, issues list, risk management lists, status reports, meeting agendas, etc.
- Analyze and report on project metrics – hours burned vs. hours estimated, profitability, project progress, risk & issues, etc.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and advise the management team of project
- Experience with Jira Software and Jira Confluence (or comparable) applications.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud concepts as well as SAAS vendors.
- Experience with software development lifecycle including Agile methodologies
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.