|Reference # : ||18-00378
||Title : ||Accounting Systems Manager|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/10/2018
| Description |
|An Accounting Systems Manager with SOX compliance experience needed to administer financial reporting systems including the GL, AP, Fixed Assets and Prepaid Assets, manage report maintenance, assist in accounting and loan system conversions including data mapping, testing, validation and report generation.|
Education and Qualifications
- Administer financial reporting systems including the GL, AP, Fixed Assets, Prepaid Assets and Leases.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the financial systems to include data integrity, metadata maintenance, uploads, and report maintenance.
- Ensure loan system interfaces are posted correctly and timely in financial reporting systems.
- Administer the general ledger and interface files in the loan management systems.
- Assist in accounting and loan system conversions including data mapping, testing, validation, and new report generation.
- Lead on all internal and external audit requests related to financial reporting systems.
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance over financial reporting systems.
- Help ensure that transactions are recorded, documented, reviewed and supported in accordance with company policies, generally accepted accounting principles, and SOX controls.
- Assist in the development of a management reporting system to aggregate financial and nonfinancial information from multiple systems into consolidated organizational reporting.
- Assist in ensuring the accurate and timely preparation and delivery of regular and ad hoc management reports.
- Assist in the development of processes and business partner relationships with internal and external groups that will improve the flow of financial information within the company.
- Keep current with industry and technological changes.
What sets this company apart? Stable, growing company with excellent benefits and sensitivity to work/life balance!
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Accounting required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience required.
- Public company experience preferred.
- Consumer Finance industry experience preferred. Multi-unit experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel experience required. SQL experience preferred.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth oriented environment.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Greenville has become known for its growing metro area, vibrant downtown environment, high performing universities, and for being an ideal place to start a business. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville thrives because of its quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and diverse community events. The low cost-of-living and moderate seasonal temperatures keep Greenville the perfect southern destination.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of technology recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.