|Reference # : ||18-00376
||Title : ||Instructional Designer - eLearning|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/06/2018
| Description |
|An Instructional Designer with e-learning experience needed for a full-time role!|
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for developing dynamic training content to Corporate and field team members. This position will be responsible for assessing needs and designing content that can be delivered through multiple channels including classroom, webinar and eLearning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop instructional material for field team members that support the company's most critical initiatives
- Design, develop and maintain global training templates for multiple delivery modalities including instructor-led, virtual classroom, eLearning and online support
- Utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools such as Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, etc. to create and deliver programs
- Utilize effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills to track, deliver, and assess the overall impact of all modules
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of each course
- Assist in the administrative tasks related to Learning Content Management Systems
- Work with third party vendors to maintain and update training materials provided by those vendors
What sets this company apart? Growing, stable firm with sensitivity to work/life balance!
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related subject (relevant work experience may be used instead of degree)
- Minimum of three years of instructional design and and/or technical writing experience
- Proficient with authoring tools; Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, etc.
Greenville has become known for its growing metro area, vibrant downtown environment, high performing universities, and for being an ideal place to start a business. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville thrives because of its quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and diverse community events. The low cost-of-living and moderate seasonal temperatures keep Greenville the perfect southern destination.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of technology recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.