|Reference # : ||18-00346
||Title : ||Sr. Information System Security Officer -zSeries|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/27/2018 / 11/26/2019
| Description |
|A Sr. Information System Security Officer (ISSO) needed in Columbia, SC area for a 12 month contract with possibility of extension with a 5+ years of experience in IT working with and/or auditing IBM System 390/zSeries, Windows, Linux, Databases, Networking Infrastructure and Web-Based Applications. Remote work is possible at manager's discretion. However, candidates will mostly be onsite.|
The ISSO will oversee and participate in the day-to-day security and compliance requirements of complex information system operating environments, as well as lead the establishment, implementation and/or enhancement of Information Systems Security and Compliance efforts based on regulatory guidelines.
This is a W2 role with benefits for a contractor who is a motivated, results-oriented professional. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder. No C2C.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
- Strong working knowledge of FISMA, NIST, CMS MARS-E and HIPAA Security and Privacy.
- 5+ years of experience in I.T. working with and/or auditing IBM System 390/zSeries, Windows, Linux, Databases (Relational and Non-Relational), Networking Infrastructure and Web-based Applications.
- Information Security Certification
- Experience and training with eGRC solutions.
- Ability to engage diverse audiences of varying technical and non-technical skill-levels to ensure effective alignment of technical requirements to business objectives.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Keen attention to detail while maintaining the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to absorb, retain and communicate complex processes.
- Ability to accept changes and constructive criticism and remain flexible in dealing with leadership and teams of varying technical and business knowledge.