|Reference # : ||18-00314
||Title : ||Technical Trainer - Project Lead|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/13/2018 / 11/12/2019
| Description |
|An Instructional Designer with ADDIE experience needed for a long-term contract (No remote, USC/GC candidates only):|
1. Utilize the ADDIE Training Development Methodology.
2. Design and develop training content, such as job aids, quick reference guides, e-learning storyboards/outlines and web-based training courses.
3. Develop and update e-learning content using the Captivate authoring tool.
4. Monitor and track changes to the system and assess impact on training materials.
5. Manage a formal training material content review process.
6. Maintain positive working relationship with cross-functional teams.
7. Edit graphics using SnagIt or similar software tools.
8. Conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions.
9. Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to understand the goals and objectives of high volume workloads within complex information systems.
10. Ability to plan, organize, and motivate teams to achieve clearly defined business processes.
11. Work with technical staff and business stakeholders to create deliverables and artifacts that are intended for audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge.
12. Organize and write supporting technical and project documents as needed.
13. Application of pedagogical techniques uniquely suited to adult learners in a state government organizational context.
14. Keep abreast of policy, procedural, and technical changes to the software solution in a constantly evolving operations environment; take responsibility for rolling out curriculum updates and training of trainers to accommodate these changes.
1. Candidate must have a solid Instructional Systems Design (ISD) training background.
2. Possess the ability to multi-task and shift priorities based on current training development and delivery needs.
3. 2+ year experience in Adobe Captivate 8.0 or higher.
4. Ability to conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions in order to educate and provide continual learning on behalf of the State’s Regional Training Delivery Team.
5. Utilize current learning principles/concepts, instructional design theory/evaluation methods and training techniques/technologies to assess, design, develop, deliver, implement and evaluate the training.
6. Administer surveys and analyze survey results to create training evaluation reports.
7. Excellent communication and writing skills are essential.
8. Ability to test and publish learning content on a Learning Management System.
Knowledge of various systems including:
1. Adobe Captivate 8.0 or higher,
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Training material development experience
2. Training development software experience
3. Experience in healthcare insurance IT software/systems implementations performing duties described in the “Daily Duties/Responsibilities” section above.
4. Superb written and oral communication skills, including the ability to give presentations to executive management. Strong proficiency in English is required.
5. Impeccable integrity. This project will have very high visibility and will impact significant expenditures of public funds. Candidates must be confident with their abilities to make correct decisions and the courage to speak out when necessary.
6. Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations on a continuous basis.
1. College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
a. BS degree in Business
b. BA or BS degree in Public Administration, Public Health or Public Policy
c. BA or BS in Information Technology or related