|Reference # : ||18-00306
||Title : ||Process Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/04/2018
| Description |
|Process Engineer with manufacturing process experience needed for a full-time role in the Marietta, GA area! This is an opportunity to join a growing team on a wave of new talent.|
This is a perm position with health benefits and competitive salaries available. Relocation assistance may be provided!
Education and/or Experience
- Management of departmental improvements projects
- Coordination of departmental improvements projects
- Update and develop standard operating procedures
- Control and monitoring of schedules
- Perform statistical feasibility studies
- Analyze data to identify root causes of defects and implement appropriate countermeasures
- Continuously make suggestions to improve processes in regard to quality and productivity
- Reduce scrap product and identify opportunities for increasing capacity
- Report and document any equipment /process abnormalities
- Manage and test new equipment
- Responsible for development, improvement and maintenance of the process for product development
- Monitors and improves related quality and processing areas and provides problem solving assistance for improvements in processability, quality, performance, productivity and cost
Bachelor's degree in Engineering (ideally industrial, manufacturing or mechanical engineering); 5 years of experience in the manufacturing environment focused on improvements within the manufacturing process.
Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of manufacturing software such as SAP, ERP or MDE.
What sets this company apart? Great growth opportunity, benefits!
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.