Quality Assurance Engineer
opportunity open in the Marietta, GA area for experienced Quality Assurance professional with a Bachelors in Engineering and 2+ years experience in Quality Engineering.
This is a perm position with health benefits and competitive salaries available. Relocation assistance may be provided!
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineer:
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Implementation of quality planning (APQP and initial sampling)
- Supplier coordination- PPAP approval, conduct audits, issue reclamations, issue charge backs, etc.
- Examination of laboratory and test reports and initiation of appropriate measures
- Preparation, supervision, and closure of customer audits
- Implementation and monitoring of remedial measures and processes
- Read and interpret engineering drawing, standards, and specifications
- Specification of the required inspection documents for auditors and measurement engineers
- Participation in and managing of quality and customer projects
- Support and assistance in the introduction or change of processes
- PPAP submission to customers
- Participation in FMEA, Control Plans, Process Flows, and other process documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferred)
- 2+ years experience in automotive quality assurance
- Quality Testing