|Reference # : ||18-00280
||Title : ||Financial Analyst - Credit Risk and Marketing|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/31/2018
| Description |
|A Financial Analyst with risk management experience needed for a direct-hire, full time role with a growing, stable financial services company in Dallas, TX!|
Competive salaries and great benefits available for qualified applicants!
What sets this company apart? Our client is growing rapidly and provided a great work/life balance!
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Analytics, Economics, Math, or similar
- 5+ years of consumer finance, risk analytics, or relevant experience
- Experience in data mining, modeling and analyzing analytic findings using SAS.
- Advanced programming skills in SAS and SQL.
- Experience in Financial Services with consumer credit data utilizing SAS.
- Quantitative analysis of custom score models including , validation, ongoing- performance monitoring, and documentation
- Develops and supports complex models, analysis, and reporting related to customer approval, pricing and profitability.
- Conduct research projects incorporating project design, data collection and analysis, summarization of findings, and presentation of results.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.