|Reference # : ||18-00279
||Title : ||Sales Channel Manager|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/31/2018
| Description |
|Sales Channel Manager with a Bachelor's Degree and excellent relationship building skills needed for a full-time role. This person will be responsible for managing existing in-house partner accounts via phone, to build rapport and manage customer expectations. Work from home office okay!|
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other.
- 3+ years of business experience, preferably in inside sales or account management.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity of CRM systems desired (Dynamics, Salesforce, ConnectWise).
- Experience utilizing social media and coordinating ongoing marketing and sales campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable of marketing and trade show exhibitions preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent presentation skills.
- Must be goal oriented, self-motivated and have a desire to achieve high results
What sets this company apart? Join a growing company with a national footprint!
- Follow up on existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and farm any other potential sales offerings.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure smooth implementation and rollout of new clients and new services to existing clients.
- Assist with marketing efforts including social media, national trade shows and channel partners.
- Assist with presentations using PowerPoint.
- Assist with travel scheduling and logistics around national trade shows, regional events, ongoing trainings and webinars.
- Participate in trade shows with the sales team (20% travel)
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 23 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.