|Reference # : ||18-00247
||Title : ||SAP EDI Functional Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/12/2018
| Description |
|SAP Functional Analyst with EDI and Web services experience needed for a short term contract.|
Required Skills and Duties:
- EDI functionality (coding experience preferred)
- Understand how to convert, forecast and release into orders; we would be looking at how to become capable of receiving 830 and 862 in SAP and if not capable, we would need to know how we can transform these into 850 and 860
- Understand how to work with different EDI Vans (Open Text)
- Cloning process for multiple customers via Open Text mapping.
- Identify gaps in EDI process. Where can we improve, where are the gaps, Open Text or with customer
- Identify issues in the on boarding process for EDI and why it is so time consuming
- Support and identify gaps in customer EDI failures; understand failure messages and how to troubleshoot them from our end.
- Review failed idoc reports to resolution
- Provide weekly updates to management
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 22 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.