|Reference # : ||18-00201
||Title : ||Citrix Engineer- Enterprise Level|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||07/03/2017
| Description |
|Citrix Engineer position open for a professional with expertise in enterprise Citrix, VMware, Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory in Columbia, SC. Be part of a growing team of talented systems engineers and administrators for an enterprise infrastructure company!|
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Windows and Citrix technologies..
• Ability to work in a complex and mission critical environment.
• VMWare and Cisco UCS experience a plus.
• Citrix certifications a plus
• Design, architect and implement customer solutions within the infrastructure environment, as the company continues to grow. Cisco UCS experience a plus.
• Build Servers and VM's, backing the Citrix infrastructure.
• Provide Tier 3 Citrix support for customers and perform system administration duties for multiple data centers.
• Work with other system engineers to streamline and consolidate system processes, create and own system documentation, and follow change control processes.
• Install, manage and maintain Citrix based systems including Xenapp, XenDesktop, Xenserver, Netscaler, and Provisioning server.
• Perform system patching and hardware maintenance including application, security, and operating system patches and upgrades on Windows systems hosting Citrix components.
• Performs Availability/ Capacity/ Performance analysis as assigned.