|Reference # : ||18-00196
||Title : ||Systems Architect - Enterprise Level|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||7 Years
||Start Date : ||07/03/2017
| Description |
|Systems Architect position open for a professional with expertise in enterprise VMware, Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory in Columbia, SC. Be part of a growing team of talented systems engineers and administrators for an enterprise infrastructure company!|
Work Experience / Skills Required
- Design, architect and implement customer solutions within the infrastructure environment, as the company continues to grow.
- Build Servers and VM's, backing the infrastructure.
- Use your Active Directory forest administration skills.
- Provide Tier 3 support for customers and perform system administration duties for national data center.
- Work with SAN/NAS, Citrix NetScaler and other technologies.
- Work with other system engineers to streamline and consolidate system processes, create and own system documentation, and follow change control processes.
- Perform system patching and hardware maintenance including application, security, and operating system patches and upgrades on Windows systems.
- Administer Windows server environments, including installation, administration, configuration, with a strong background in AD forest administration and Group Policy management.
- Support of systems attached to various storage devices such as SAN and NAS.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Windows operating systems and Active Directory, GPO, etc.
- MS Exchange experience at enterprise level
- VMWare virtualization experience.
- Advanced troubleshooting and IT project management skills