|Reference # : ||18-00168
||Title : ||Compensation/Incentives Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/22/2018
| Description |
|A Compensation Analyst with at least 3 years' experience and proven analytics skills needed for full-time opportunity.|
The Compensation Analyst position will provide broad-based compensation support to advance strategic business objectives. This position will be responsible for supporting the branch incentive program by analyzing compensation data within the organization, computing monthly and quarterly bonus calculations, and working closely with Human Resources and the Operations team to support the administration of the incentive program.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administer branch based incentive programs, including calculations of monthly and quarterly bonus payouts.
- Collaborates with the operations team on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new programs.
- Forecast the required monthly and quarterly accruals to provide to accounting each month
- Estimate the impact of proposed design changes and perform back-testing as needed
- Generate final bonus payment files and provide to Human Resources for payment after approval by Operations & Human Resources.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure processes are compliant with key Sox controls.
- Meet with executive leadership monthly to review the prior month's results to ensure it is aligned with overall company performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or other related field.
- 3+ years in-depth exposure to one or more of the following: broad-based compensation, short-term incentive programs or reward/recognition programs
- Proven analytical, reporting and modeling skills with the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Advanced Excel skills including ability to effectively and efficiently handle large amounts of data, advanced formulas, and build models (i.e., v-lookup, pivot tables, and macros)
- Extraordinary attention to detail and thoroughness is required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
Why work for this company? Great comp plan, class A offices and fun work environment!
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.