|Reference # : ||18-00156
||Title : ||Compliance Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/30/2018
| Description |
|Product Compliance Engineer role open for a full time professional with 3+ years experience in manufacturing product compliance. International compliance is required. Should have experience in dealing with organizations such as NSF (food service), CSA (Canadian Standards Association), CE (European Conformity), and/or WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).|
Relocation to our beautiful area is offered! Visit www.visitgreenvillesc.com for area information!
In this role, you will ensure that all new and existing products are up-to-date with third party standards and third party compliance organizations, such as NSF, CSA, UL, CE, WRAS, etc.
Why work for this company? Awesome growth and a great place to live!
- 3+ years related work experience in product compliance, preferrably mechanical.
- Ability to analyze decisions and identify, develop, and initiate compliant solutions.
- Significant knowledge of products, operations, and a full understanding of all significant third-party and regulatory issues.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment. Collaborate cross-functionally and with third party agencies to resolve more complex problems and develop strategic action plans.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering principles, practices and techniques.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft application skills and Revit and SolidWorks.
- Excellent mathematical abilities, such as formulating hypothesis, validating results, and quantifying cause and effect relationships.
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.