|Reference # : ||18-00086
||Title : ||AWS System Administrator - Windows & Linux|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date : ||08/05/2016
| Description |
|System Administrator position open for a full time employee with Windows Server, Linux and VMware experience for a growing IT company in Greenville, SC.|
Jack of All Trades type of position, where you wear multiple hats. AWS or cloud based infrastructure experience is required. In this role, you will be building servers to troubleshooting PCs, or investigating network issues, and work on cloud based issues. Excellent troubleshooting experience required!
- Provision, install, and provide technical and operational support for RedHat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server 2012 instances running on premise in VMWare and remotely in AWS.
- Install system and application software patches/upgrades.
- Automate infrastructure deployment and maintenance tasks where possible.
- Provide support to internal and external users.
- LAN and WAN Troubleshooting.