|Reference # : ||18-00084
||Title : ||OnBase Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/06/2017
| Description |
|Full-time OnBase Developer opportunity in Greenville, SC for an experienced Enterprise Content Strategies Developer. Proficiency in C# .NET is required to make the necessary changes within the API. This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining existing scripts and API integrations, imaging, capture, document/content management, SharePoint, Workflows, and ECS application solutions.|
Relocation to beautiful Greenville, SC is available! www.visitgreenvillesc.com/
Sponsorship Not Available for this role.
Join a high-powered team with a great work environment and stable company!
- Evaluates and installs ECS hardware and software; including new versions and solutions
- Provides backup for the SharePoint Administrator; installs, configures, and develops SharePoint environment
- Assists ECS Manager with the analysis, assessment, evaluation, and forecast of all company ECS needs and activities including timing, estimation, data and technical requirements
- Occasionally serves as project coordinator on small to medium ECS implementations
- Provides Level 2 support for the entire ECS solution portfolio
- Associates degree and/or OnBase API certification
- Experience as project coordinator on small to medium ECS implementations
- OnBase, C#, VB.Net, HTML, CSS
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.