|Reference # : ||17-00398
||Title : ||Senior Business Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/06/2017
| Description |
|Business Analyst with 5+ years experience needed for full time job in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. Must have enterprise business analysis experience in a corporate setting and understand BA and Agile processes. Local candidates only; sponsorship not available for this role.|
Excellent full time role, for someone growing in their career in IT! Work in a PMO on enterprise level projects, managing them from cradle to grave!
- Work with the PMO, project managers, and business users to understand project requirements
- Manages and properly documents functional, non-functional, and user requirements; the Agile stories, epics, and technical requirements sufficient to describe objectives and tasks
- Identifies, evaluates, and documents requirements and project risks
- Performs some project management work
Why work for this company? Great people and company! Stability!
- Strong Excel skills
- Gap analysis
- BA principles, processes, and practices; including Agile
- Associates degree and 5+ years BA OR 10+ years BA experience
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.