|Reference # : ||17-00361
||Title : ||Lead Python Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/19/2017
| Description |
|Lead Python Developer position is open for Bachelor Degree professional with 2+ years leading SDLC in a Python/Linux environment. Must have people, project, and 5+ years of hands-on Python development experience to be considered. |
Awesome company growth, culture and technology. Grow your career! Thrive in Greenville – check us out at www.visitgreenvillesc.com for area information. RELOCATION OFFERED. Visa Sponsorship is available.
In this role, you are accountable for architecture, design, and deployment of custom applications and configurable vendor products. This role will lead and manage developers AND for hands-on development work.
- Architect, design, and build technical solutions which deliver the required functionality and are scalable, maintainable, cost effective, and nimble.
- Act as Lead Linux Python Developer.
- Manage daily assignments and mentor developers.
- Create target architecture, design decisions, and review all major deliverables for design and code quality.
- Provide support as required when applications and/or partners suffer outages or degradation of service.
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.
- Bachelors Degree
- Linux based Python development
- Strong SQL database
- Experience with database, web, and API development.
- Experience with software development lifecycle including Agile methodologies
- Minimum 5 years experience developing; 2 years leading
- Bonus skills: SQL Azure, Django
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.