|Reference # : ||20-00107
||Title : ||Business Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/14/2020
| Description |
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- At least five (5) years of experience with the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale software development.
- The ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for documented solutions during all phases of SDLC
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple organizations
- Demonstrated excellence at preparing written documents and presentation.
- Experience in documenting complex business and functional requirements for software development
- Experience in isolating, replicating, reporting, and verifying defects and defect fixes
- Experience in participation in IT design reviews, to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with relational databases (RDBMS), including but not limited to: Oracle 10G, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, MS Access, QuickBooks 2011 , 2013